This gesture of sharing the love is a beautiful gift.
To nurture this chain of friendship, play by these rules:
~ Write a Word of Thanks to the blogger who nominated you and don’t forget to link their blog.
~ Share 7 Fun Facts about yourself with the Blogging Community.
~ Choose at least 15 bloggers who deserve your little words of encouragement and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
~ Send word to the talented bloggers whom you nominated, link their blogs and inspire them to grow in their creativity.
- I teach first grade. I’ve taught either first grade or kindergarten for 25 years. My job is brand new every day.
- I was born in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and grew up in Maryland.
- I have always loved to write but never thought about sharing what I do with others. This blog has given me the opportunity to be a part of you wonderful group of peers!
- I am a faith-filled person and hope to share that faith through my blog.
- Favorite author from my younger days was Erma Bombeck. She wrote about everyday life in the most hilarious way.
- I have raised dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, lizards, guinea pigs, rabbits, and ducks at my house. Love love love animals.
- I came late to the realization that I need to love myself and be happy with myself before I can be anything to anyone else. I have finally figured it out!
I nominate these bloggers for the versatile blogger award!